9/10/07

More Miniatures

I don't know why I am going on again with these miniatures - enough with the minis already! But they're SO stinking cute! I'm not really a doll person - I never have been (even as a little girl) but I could get into these miniature houses thing. I'd have myself an entire neighborhood - that I would decorate for every holiday!
So I did a quick search for mini stuff and here's what I found! My jaw hit the floor and I was overwhelmed at how life-like everything was! Unvelievable. The website is Fingertip Fantasies and here are some of my favorites!


Blueberry oatmeal on a tray?! Very cute.




These peaches are so TINY and real-looking!!!












I can't believe the details in this brownie making display. Compare the items with the dime on the left-hand side of the picture. How on earth do they do this?!







STEW?! Amazing.




TACO SALAD?! (amazing)


Of course, I had to add this adorable mini crochet baby blanket.


This reminds me of my grandma's old kitchen chairs.










What modern doll wouldn't love to cook dinner in this great kitchen? (And she wouldn't be embarrased to bring her friends over.)

2 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

These are so cute - I've always wanted a doll house... Maybe someday when I can afford to decorate one! =)

missliss5/Melissa said...

I really like the one with the dime by it because these are even SMALLER than I realized! Love the peaches.