1/30/14

Little Jars & Blossoms




Sometimes it's the little things that make life sweet.  And sometimes it's all we need.


Little pretties.  I rarely have fresh flowers in the house because I have a crazy little girl who does terrible things to fresh flowers.  However, I made an exception today.  These were just way too lovely not to bring them home with me.


 Would you believe that I got the jars and flowers at Safeway?!  Yep - who knew a spontaneous trip to the grocery store could yield such treasures?  I always love to look at the flowers there, but the jars just called to me....they literally called me over to them, made me touch them, and then they found their way into my cart.  What the?  That's crazy.  And wonderful!


It really was love at first sight. 


As always, I'm so thankful for the little things.

Have a happy day!!
-Abby

2 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

These flowers made my day too. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with me!