2/26/13

It has begun...

 It's been started, the ball's rolling, the iron's in the fire, project is launched, I'm doing it!!  I bought the pattern, had it blown up a little bit at the copy shop, got it all traced, and now I get to play!!  {wahoo!!}

Honestly, folks...for me, it's a rare luxury to sit and stitch something beautiful with a good movie playing, sunshine streaming through my windows, and my little one playing next to me...but that's what happened yesterday and I'm not kidding.  I didn't shower until bedtime, but hey, we can't have it all, can we?!



Speaking of having it all....have you made this carrot cake yet?!  This is what I whipped up for my Love Nugget's birthday - and it makes me moan out loud every time.  I used applesauce & just a little bit of oil,  and it turned out ultra moist and dense.  Seriously...for the upcoming Spring festivities, go make this cake.  It's soooo good.


And...a desert sunrise from a few days ago.   Have a sunshiney, happy day!!

No comments: