4/11/11

Meet our Winner!

Hi Everyone!!!  I'm giddy for you to meet the adorable Margo!   She is our 2011 Fitness Challenge winner and I couldn't be more proud!  So many of you worked very hard - I'm thrilled that you were able to get the nudge you needed.  Here is Margo's story for some more inspiration.  Don't stop working now that the contest is over - keep going!

Before:


After:



am thrilled to have lost 38 lbs and thank you all for the motivation and inspiration of this contest to get me going! I still have 22 lbs to go, but I now know that I can do it. I have lost  weight before and have been on almost every diet. The older I got, the harder it has been. I know I am a carbohydrate addict and cookies have always been my stress relief. (Can anyone relate???)


I really didn't think I could do it anymore. I had no motivation and no will power. Then my daughter, Kadie, told me about the contest. I wanted to support it even if I didn't lose weight myself.

I decided to try a diet I had never tried before...Medifast. It worked wonders from day 1. I lost a pound a day for the first 8-10 days, which was very encouraging and exciting. That got me hooked! Kadie got me started watching Biggest Loser every Tuesday and that was very motivating. I also prayed every day to have the determination and motivation to stay on this. I have learned to eat to live, instead of live to eat. I feel 100% better! I have even been on 3 trips and have been able to stay on the plan. I just last night wore a pair of pants 4 sizes smaller than I had been wearing and can now buy clothes in regular clothes stores! (That could be dangerous...lots more available and many more choices!)

Again, thank you so very much for the help in getting started on the road to better health and feeling better about myself! Keep up the great work everyone...we can all do it!
Hugs,
Margo



Thanks, Margo, you're gorgeous!  And thanks to everyone who participated with us!

4 comments:

Crafty Pants said...

She looks amazing! Awesome job!

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

Margo- You are fabulous! Congratulations on your success!
xoxo,
Amy

Jocelyn said...

Congratulations, Margo! That's fantastic. Good luck!

Jen said...

You look fabulous! congrats!