6/10/11

Days 9 & 10 - Fruit & Animal

Fruits of all variety are just absolutely stunning to me - I could photograph any kind of fruit in any way, all day long!!  I  happened to have this beautiful bowl of apples handy, though, and I have big plans for these beauties.  I'm thinking about smothering them in caramel, then chocolate, then rolled in nuts for some end-of-the-year teacher gifts.  Who can resist something beautiful and yummy like that?!!! 


And now for my animal.....
I've always begged the question, "Do kids count for pets?!"  Because mine 1.) smell, 2.) make huge messes, 2.) snuggle, 3.) need a leash, 4.) drool, 5.) and love affection. Not seeing much of a difference, folks! 
My little man came home from a fun-filled day at school with his face painted like a tiger and I couldn't have found a more adorable little animal!!!

(I really wanted to photograph some more horses, but it's raining and dark, so this little animal will have to suffice.)


...this is the kind of pet I prefer.  (not the baby - she's too much of a hand full)  Stuffed animals don't poop, therefore they're my favorite pet!  haha.


No comments: