6/6/11

Day 5 - Breakfast

Okay - so it's a day late - but I took the photo yesterday, so that should count.
Sunday's breakfast for my little guy.

I did NOT plan it this way, but being that it is what it is, I made the best of it.  Being a Latter-Day Saint,  the first Sunday of every month is "Fast Sunday", which is where those of us who are able will skip two consecutive meals in a 24 hour period, and then give a generous fast offering at church to help take care of those in need.  It's such a great way to refocus on the important things in our lives, sacrifice a little something, and get closer to the Savior.  Obviously we wouldn't have the little kids do this, so at my house they usually get cereal.  My breakfast didn't happen until dinner time (sweet pork burritos which were heaven), but I forgot to snap a picture.  Oopsie!  Luckily I took one of my little guy eating this morning in case I didn't get a chance to take any more pictures.

Now...off to find some cool books to photograph!!!

2 comments:

Mikki said...

What a GREAT pictures. It looks like it's vintage.. like in the 50's or something.. a great shot!!

Kenny and Teresa Wolfe said...

That's exactly what I thought - sort of vintage! Great shot - love his expression! =)