4/13/09

Weight Loss WEEK 3!!!

Okay - so things are SLOWLY getting back to normal, this is our last day of Spring Break, and I've done HORRIBLE with my dieting and exercise! This week three has to be do-or-die for me!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all of you well-wishers and nice people out there! I've received so many comments and emails about my little guy's broken arm and it's been SO nice to know you care!

Regarding my lack of posting...I've got so much housework and kid-raising to do today, but I'm putting together a post of who is in the lead, where everyone is at, and all that stuff. Bear with me and KEEP GOIN'! I can't wait to see how far everyone gets!

9 comments:

Joanna said...

I can't wait to see where everybody is standing! Oh how exciting!!!

Poulsen Family said...

I've lost four lbs. so far, but this weekend was horrible. I didn't even journal my food intake because I was so embarrassed that I have been living of chocolate and jelly beans.

Melissa at Perry Jayne said...

I was doing well until Easter weekend. I ate SO much candy. Terrible for our diet!
Can't wait to see where everyone stands.

Camille said...

Thanks for putting this fitness thing together. It has helped me to eat less junk through Easter holiday and Spring break with kids home all day. I am looking forward to seeing where everyone is.

We are off on a family holiday for the rest of this week. I hope I can get some exercise and keep the munching in check

Ashlee said...

k so i emailed you a little after the challenge started-i was a late-comer! i don't even know if im in this challenge or not but i paid and i've been keeping my log so i hope im in? ive lost 4 pounds so far but easter weekend was a nightmare:) im re-commiting today!
-ashlee, jordanashleeparry@yahoo.com

Lflinders said...

abby, i haven't sent any info because i've been sick & having sick kids; so like you this is my do or die week. i'll update my weight loss starting next monday since i like you seem to be just beginning

Jeanne Oliver said...

I didn't do the best this week....this week is off to a good start. Get back on it...right?

Melissa said...

Now that Easter is over, I'm hoping to go into sugar detox. I'm excited to see how everyone is doing!

Jessica said...

Not doing too well yet with all this candy around here.