4/22/09

Fitness Challenge Stats


Hey Ladies! So....if there's one thing I'm learning from all of this, it's that you're apparently not supposed to eat chocolate chip cookies every day for four days straight. Geeze - what's that all about? (It's dumb if you ask me.) So...if you MUST know...I'm still at a big, fat ZERO. I do have the excuse of three weeks totally dedicated to 1 injured kid, 1 week of spring break, and then 2 ultra sick kids for a solid week. How's a girl supposed to go to the gym with that kind of junk going on?! Whateva - I'm re-dedicating myself RIGHT NOW. (after I have a Dove Dark)

Oh, but Kadie totally told me her trick. She's lost four pounds in a week because she has bronchitis. So that's something, eh? You just sit around, cough all day, and have no appetite. Kadie, I'm jealous of the killer abs you're going to have after all of this blows over...

K-so it looks like we've got some seriously motivated sisters out there (SMS's) and they're ON FIRE!!

In the lead: Jenna Z. - with 5.39% (holy crap, Jenna!)
In close 2nd: Joanna B. - witih 5%
Pulling up in 3rd: Tisha H. - 4.76%
Honorable mention: Wendy O. - 4.43%

So it's Jenna, Joanna, Tisha, and Wendy we've all got to try to beat! Let's go, girls! Work harder!!! (I'm right behind you...waaaayyyyy behind you!!!)

8 comments:

Tecia said...

I would love to do this if you decide to host it again. Good Luck ladies

Letia said...

unbelievable ladies! Great job! I totally slacked the first few weeks, but this week I am SERIOUS. I am proud to say I have worked out twice a day for the last 3 days and I started the couch to 5k that Joanna recommended. YAY! I can't wait to see some results.

Poulsen Family said...

So jealous of all the losses so far...I've been working hard, but somehow stuck with no loss last week. Way to go ladies!!

Joanna said...

Thanks for posting this! I was very curious to see where I stood. I am super excited about the upcoming weigh in!

Melissa at Perry Jayne said...

YEA! Thanks for posting the stats!! Guess I better start working a little harder. GOOD MOTIVATION!

Ashlee said...

wow-this is great motivation! i am only a little behind the front-runners and it's going to make me so STRONG this weekend when i want to give in and eat junk:) good luck ladies and congrats on your losses so far, they are amazing!!

sunny said...

yea! thanks for posting this! it's REALLY good for me to see where the front runners are. good job everyone!

Jenna Z said...

Woooooah! I just got back from a vacation in Coloarado all week (let me tell you, I tried to stick to my plan but we will see what the scale says on Monday!) and when I read my message from Shawnee on my Sparkpage telling me I was the leader, I didn't believe it! Wowsas! I actually jogged on a treadmill for the very first time on my vacation! (Love it when the hotel fitness room is empty, no one to look at you funny!)