4/24/09

I Cut my Hair!

No, seriously - I came home from the gym yesterday and felt a hair crisis coming on...so I grabbed some scissors! Ahhh!!! What an idiot! But I love my bangs - I'm not gonna lie. (um...and my roots are NOT that dark...I think Photoshop is messing with us.) I think I need a beautician fix 'em up a little bit - but otherwise I feel even more springy! Now I think I have more confidence to start up mine and Kadie's "Hot Moms Trackball League." Let's be honest - with cute hair, more people are willing to listen to what you have to say...

(**For those who know me, every Spring I do something seriously drastic with my hair. Last year I chopped it all off, this year I vowed not to do that because I want to grow it out. The only thing left to cut were bangs. Hair is grown to be cut, right?)

18 comments:

Cynthia said...

You are too cute!! I love the bangs. Excellent job!

Poulsen Family said...

Very cute! I love the bangs!

Gillispie Blog said...

Came across your blog the other day and love it! Thanks for all the great ideas and I love those bangs too!

Tara said...

Oh so cute! Of course, I believe you would probably be cute with any haircut. The bangs are great.

Michelle said...

Very cute, the bangs look great. You have me wanting to give them a try!

Anonymous said...

I think they look cute.

Chanda said...

Looks great. I just got the the world's worst haircut - feeling MAJOR depressed about it. Can't wait for it to grow out. I'm loving the flipped layers on you!!!

Our Hands For Hope said...

The bangs are cute. Now you need a photo with one of your cute flowers in your hair! Great tuitorial!
Terisa

missliss5/Melissa said...

ADORABLE!!! I love it Abby!

Bahama Shores Mama said...

the bangs are adorable......and the flippy end are soooo springy to me !

Danetta said...

LOVE it! I do something drastic to mine seasonally too.

Joanna said...

Looks great! I would have done a horrible job on myself with a pair of scissors.

Letia said...

Looks cute, must be one more talent that you have!

Tracy said...

I love the bangs! My 12 yr old daughter got bangs about a month ago, she had never had them before so it was a really big change for her. I am debating wether to get them or not myself, I'm just a big chicken, haha!

Hillary said...

I AM a hair stylist and I think those things look great.

Plus, I love your whole darn blog.

kristib said...

You look adorable!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bangs. I'm feeling inspired to cut my own hair, but I think it would be better if I called my hairdresser instead. I'm SOOO impressed with your scissor skills, but I'm thinking that I'd probably mess that up...
:)

Jilly Bean said...

Cute hair cut!