5/5/08

Hurry!


The race is on - today is the LAST day for apron swap sign-ups! So send me an email today if you still want in! And due to the HUGE response, I absolutely cannot take any stragglers. Sorry - so here's fair warning!

Here are the swap details and my email address if you need them.

And I'm working like a crazy woman today to get all names posted up on my blog, so don't worry if you don't see your name yet - it's coming!

And for those of you hoping for a post NOT about stinking APRONS, I'm going to be making stuff throughout the week so maybe I'll have something a little more interesting for you posted soon!

5 comments:

mary said...

I love your blog! Missed this apron swap, but will keep an eye out for the next one.

Unknown said...

I'm not doing an apron swap,I'm more into a making handmade lace called "Tatting". I just wanted to say "HI!". I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, too. It's looks like you have a lot of fun stuff here on your blog.

mike said...

What, a post not about aprons? Is there life after aprons?

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh-My-Golly!! I just noticed how LONG that list is already! I can't believe how many cute crafters are out there in Blogville. Thanks a million for organizing!!

Jocelyn said...

Getting excited! How will we learn our partner's name/address/etc?