5/16/08

NEW FABRIC!


I'm just barely getting around to justifying my Ginger Blossom purchases only to find out from Julie that Sandi Henderson has a new fabric line called Farmer's Market. Every single one of these fabrics is my favorite - I can't pick one. Julie, YOU MADE MY DAY!!! This is like Christmas for me! Now I've just got to watch myself so that I don't become obsessive...

AND THE ORANGE!!! There's the most amazing, beautiful orange fabric!

So...I'm waiting for this fabric line to become available to me and I'm sorry for my family, but when that day comes, I'm ordering a truck-load and the children will have to eat grass for a few months until we financially recover.

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Ok, I totally love that fabric!!!! Where can you find it at? Please say Joanns!!!

Chicky said...

Aren't they just the yummiest? I was eyeballing that orange-y goodness too!!

Paige said...

Oh my goodness. I. love. it. I am wishing it was at the stores RIGHT NOW so I could go find something awesome to make with it!

FeatherBunkle said...

I know--it's amazing! I'm hoping it comes to the little quilt shop near me...

mylittlegems said...

ABBY I have been emailing you because my address is changing-we are moving- for the apron swap and I need to get you my new address. Please email me sharla.palmer@gmail
Love the fabrics!

Tammy "SweetT" said...

I am right there with you on this one Abby - I LOVE this fabric and can't wait til I can get my hands on some.

suni said...

isn't fabric the best? maybe you know about this...there are a ton of fabric co-op groups on yahoo and one of them that i am a member of is doing a buy on this new fabric! i think it's only $5 somthing a yard - what a steal!!! the group is full moon co-ops. if you want a direct link email me and i'd be happy to send it over. (sunimason@hotmail.com). happy sewing!!

Meg said...

I can't wait for this fabric either--I was going to make a quilt for my daughter with the Ginger Blossom line, but now I can see that I'm going to have to change that plan! I just love the ones with the apples...I hope it appears online soon.

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

Love this fabric and I'm new to your blog...Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

I just got back from Quilt Market were I got to hang out with Sandi and see and touch this FABULOUS fabric! she has the MORE gorgeous quilt done up too and so many other drool worthy projects!

I'll be sharing pics soon! you picked a great one to rave about! :)

Marci said...

WOW! Those fabrics are fabulous! They are just like candy. I can't wait to buy some.

Meika said...

Isn't it just gorgeous! I'm not sure I will be able to resist either! Poor credit card!