5/6/08

Swap Closed....and some Funnies

The Swap Sign-Up list is officially closed! Sorry if you missed it - but there will be others! And to you swappers out there, give me some time to organize the names - as you can see, the list is HUGE!!! You'll get your swap buddy in a day or so. Thanks!

In the meantime, since I have nothing important to post, here are some funnies to brighten your day! And what's even more funny to me is that I can relate to EVERY SINGLE ONE of these!!! Here's to us Moms out there - and anyone who has a mom for that matter. Enjoy - hehe

(click on each picture for a larger view)





11 comments:

April said...

I love McPherson's comics. He has some hilarious stuff about church life, too.

Very, very funny. A great way to start the day.

Jocelyn said...

Hilarious. I need that head gear thing!

Zarsky Family said...

The dinner conversation one is great! Thanks for the laughs :)

missliss5/Melissa said...

My favs - macaroni necklaces, loud musical instruments, and recording the worst moment to help you feel better about being DONE raising kids when they are gone. HAHAHAHAHA!

Amanda said...

I'm laughing at the parent simulator one! I love it!!!! Wouldn't that be nice!? I had the projectile vomiting deal a few weeks ago. My little one enjoyed too much at her early morning feeding! Poor thing! No one told me that I would have to catch barf in my hands at 4 am! The thing is, I totally don't mind!

I love them all! Thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tif Sweeney said...

Thanks for the laughs!! These were hilarious!

Tisha said...

Thanks Abby, those are hilarous!!!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Haha!!! Those are hysterical!

My brother and I have an ongoing contest to see who can get the other's kids the most annoying gifts. :)

kristib said...

First: I love that the mom is making macaroni for guests. I'm assuming that it's not a 7 course meal.

Second: Whenever someone gets my kids a noisy toy, I say, "oh look! Something to play with at (Grandma's, aunt's, whoever the offender is) house!" They get the point. :)

Third: Where can I get the conversation head gear?!?

Our Hands For Hope said...

Oh my these are too funny. Thank you for the lo9vely compliment about my hat. Can't wait to do the apron swap! Looks like really big list!!!! Love aprons...hate cooking...go figure!
Blessings,
Terisa