5/14/08

Assignments Done

Hi all! Just a quick post to let you know that EVERYBODY has been sent an email, so if you don't get yours (has happened a couple of times thus far) please let me know.

For Judith McIntyre - I keep sending emails to you and they all get sent back to me. Do you have an alternate email address? Thanks!!!

Thanks, everyone, for being SO patient with me! My rear-end is the shape of a flat square, so I'm going to spend the next few days regaining circulation throughout my body! Happy Sewing!

REMEMBER: Mail Deadline is June 9th

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I received mine. I am so excited to get started.

Hugs!!!

Corrine said...

hey abby I didn't receive mine, looked through spam and all over you. my email is corrinesim at yahoo dot com thanks.

Mom said...

Thanks for all the hard work!

Tammy "SweetT" said...

Yes, Thanks Abby for all your hard work.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Thank you so much for working so hard! I just cannot believe how many people signed up for this swap. That's just crazy- but so much fun too!

Kristine said...

Thanks so much for all the hard work. Your awesome.

Kristin said...

I got my assignment, and am ready to start sewing! Thanks for all the work!

jillytacy said...

Thanks for everything! Take a few days to breath again then you can get back to sewing. I can't wait to see what you're making!

Jocelyn said...

I've been communicating with my swap buddy already. So fun -- thanks for your work.

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

Abby, I haven't received mine yet. My email is
jstastny5@yahoo.com
Thanks!