5/27/08

Flickr Apron Page

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a fun weekend!

I've had many questions about the Flickr page and for whatever reason, when you click on my photo stream below, it takes you to the other swap photos. So HERE is the group link to our Summer Apron Swap and just follow the directions on joining from there. The photo group name is called "A Feathered Nest Apron Swap."

Let me know if you have problems! So far there are some GORGEOUS aprons posted!!! I am SO very impressed! (and I'm still working on mine...)

10 comments:

Amanda said...

They are all so amazing! how pretty and colorful!

Jane... said...

I just finished mine. Do I mail it out or wait until June 8th..?

jane
freshpickedthoughts-jane.blogspot.com

Abby said...

Hi Jane! Go ahead and mail it!

Holly Erhard said...

They are soo cute! So far I love ALL the pictures! yeah can't wait!!!

Tracy said...

I finished my apron today and I'm so excited at how it turned out! This has all been so much fun...
I tried to post pics of my apron on Flickr, thought I had it but not sure now .. I am so bad at making things overcomplicated sometimes! haha ...
Tracy

Jane... said...

THANKS..! :)
JANE

Yarni Gras! said...

I'm sorry I missed your apron swap.....I'd love to join in next time........

Yarni Gras! said...

oops...I WAS in yours! hahaha. I sent mine so long ago I forgot! Bad me............

Sigrunn said...

I sent off my apron last Friday. Since I haven't been able to join the "Flickr Apron Page", I've published photos of the apron on my blog.

Carina said...

I just posted the apron I sent all the way to New Zealand.