11/2/07

Some Yarn and a Movie...

Ahhhh....what a way to spend a Saturday afternoon! I plugged in one of my favorite movies, Chocolat, grabbed a skein of soft yarn, and stitched my heart out to the beautiful cinematography and music of the movie!

Of course, I got a bit distracted from my stitching, so I didn't finish it when the movie was over. But later that evening, after the kids were put to bed and my cute hubby falling asleep to to football, I listened to my favorite movie soundtrack mix on my headphones and finished my project. SO relaxing and enjoyable!!!

This scarf is done by doing single crochet throughout the whole thing. It works up SO quick and easy and if you're used to crochet, you just do it without thinking and before long you've got a GREAT gift for someone! A scarf should only take 1 to 1 1/2 skeins of yarn, depending on how wide and long it is.



















I'm not sure if this will work if you don't have an iTunes account, but here's my iMix: "Abby's Soundtrack Favorites."

2 comments:

Fibo said...

Nice Blog :)

missliss5/Melissa said...

It's gorgeous! Nice work! And I'm so clueless about itunes and all that stuff...but i totally want to know what songs are on your mix! I'll try to download it.