8/21/07

Old Junk Heaven

So I only got to go to one antique store, bummer, but I did find some pretty cool treasures! Rather than spend money I don't have, I took pictures of my favorites and that's good enough for me...for now.



I LOVE this set of soft green dishes! Especially those little ice cream dishes kind of in the middle-left.










Of course I had to find aprons. Here is the vintage apron collection I discovered and the red polka dot one was my favorite.






Rolling pins...my mind raced with the stories they could tell and the kitchens they've been used in.







My favorite display, I think, was this silver. I wanted to leave with that teapot there in the middle, but I didn't want to fork over $85 for it. I could see myself in the future with an awesome silver collection someday.





















My ultimate favorite find was this little jewel tucked way in the back of the store, buried beneath other furniture, old rugs and half-price stuff. Trust me, if I could have bought it, I would have.













I just thought this was funny. I think I need a book like this.




No comments: