8/29/07

Baby Booties

For those of you who haven't been to one of my MOST favorite websites, you've got to go check it out. Here is the link to "HELLO My Name is Heather". She's got some free patterns, one of which is a pattern for these adorable baby booties in two different sizes.

Once you check out her bootie designs, click on her Flickr group photos and prepare to be amazed. You'll want to make a pair in every way possible after seeing these.

This was an experiment for me to see if I could follow directions and actually make a pair. These booties are a little off, but I used fleece instead of felt and I think felt would have been much easier to work with.

Anyway - now that I know what I'm doing, I can hammer out a few of these!

How tiny! It's pretty amazing how small a newborn's feet can be.

HERE is a great website for beautiful, wool felt in every color you'd love (not like that yucky stuff at Wal-Mart).

1 comment:

DeGooyer Family said...

These would be such cute baby gifts - thanks!!