10/30/08

A New Arrival!


It's HERE and it's BEAUTIFUL!!! I've been privileged to witness the birth of my friend Kadie's Etsy store and it's pretty special. I held her hand, told her to breathe, and I'm totally just kidding. But go check out her store.

Kadie is an amazing artist, among other things, and her store is full of gorgeous HAND MADE jewelry. I'm partial because she's my friend, but I'm also partial because I've seen her work. She's pretty darn picky on what goes into her jewelry - it's ALL glass beads or real metal - no plastic. Honestly - these are going to make some great Holiday gifts because her prices are awesome, it's hand made (my favorite part), and it's NOT going to disappoint! And if you want something custom-made, contact her and she can do anything. Right, Kadie?

here's a small taste...

8 comments:

Marmadaisy said...

Thanks for that link, love that bracelet and without wanting to sound strange, what a stunning woman your friend is!

Lynaya said...

WOW! I LOVE the jewelry. I can tell that she puts a lot of work into it. Congratulations Katie!

Tiffany said...

Congrats to your friend and I am diffently going to have to check her out! I really enjoy reading your blog, and I wanted to let you know that you are one of my crafty blogs this week!
Love
Tiff
www.craftyhomemaker.blogspot.com

Dots said...

Loved your blog!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Her store looks great!!! wonderful pieces in there.

Nicole said...

what lovely jewelry!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

LOVE the new jewelry! Thanks for sharing!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

LOVE the new jewelry! Thanks for sharing!