First of all - our jackpot is already over the $200 mark!!!! But I still need more people so keep spreading the word! (Now $200 might seem like a measly amount of money but think about going to the mall with an extra $200 to blow on outfits or a cute hand bag or those adorable shoes?!!!! OR ALL THREE?!!! That's enough to make me want to run hard this week!)

So just a few things I want to point out:

1.) Just because today (Monday) is the start date, anybody can sign up at any point - we'll just have a head-start over you. If you missed the sign-up today, then no tears, just sign up tomorrow.

2.) Your LOG:
You are responsible for your log, but here is the info I'm looking for-
-% lost (here is a weight loss calculator)

I'd love it if you would email me your % lost every Monday so I can make posts for the others to see where they're at in the standings. Kind of help keep that competitive edge going all throughout the 8 weeks, you know?

3.) I will soon be posting blog links to those of you who provided them to me where you are tracking your progress. IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM POSTED - if they're your private, family blog, please let me know.

I think that's all for now! Happy Getting Fit! This should be FUN - so if you're not having fun, well, just wipe that look off your face and go have some fun! Get your friends involved and be active!

Feel free to email me any questions!


ShellyStout said...

I think I may have forgotten my blog. I'm going to keep track of my adventure on here!

Small House said...

I've emailed you, and when I get your address, I'll send a check.

Lflinders said...

abby, I have a blog but its private and I never look at it.

Joanna said...

I sent you an email...I want to join up!

Melissa at perry jayne clothesline and accessories said...

Ok, Here We Go!! Good Luck Everybody!!

Terri said...

Good luck to everyone! :)

haisha9804 said...

Just signed up I think I will link this to my blog and keep track there. I am a little shy about it but I guess I don't have to put what I weigh on there, just what I am losing? I plan to keep a hand written journal as well.


marissa said...

oh good luck to everyone, I should think about getting my tush in gear too

FBeenz said...

I like the idea for the weight loss. I have signed up just now so my % is 0% right now.
Thank you for doing it. May be this may stimulate me to do something about my fatness.