3/13/08

My Apron Swap Apron


This ADORABLE apron came in the mail last week and I was absolutely blown away!!! It was created by the amazing Sarah Z. and this apron couldn't be more fitting to my personality!!! You can't really tell, but the fabrics are seersucker, which gives this a great texture. I am in love with cherries, red gingham, all things green, so Sarah - YOU ROCK. Ironically, I just purchased a bunch of cherry fabric very similar to this, so that's funny to me.

Isn't this apron cute? Doesn't it make you want to go into the kitchen and make some jam?! Too bad I'm feeling lazy...

8 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

Thanks Abby! I am SO glad that you like it. The burp cloths look great--I've never tried covering the whole backside, but I will now!

alliehoopes said...

You should get yourself hired as the person that makes taglines for companies.

Doesn't it make you want to go into the kitchen and make some jam?

EVERY baby needs something stylish to spit up on, don't you think?!

I love them. And I'm printing out the sewing thing for some future project sometime. Thanks!

Jen Sue Wild said...

How funny I used the same fabric for the Apron I made for my swap partner(Jill).
I am dying with anticipation to see the apron made for me by the sweet lady that got my name.

What a great way to make a burp cloth would have never thought to make it this way.

missliss5/Melissa said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

I was just getting on to post the same thing as Jen (great minds think alike). I have a matching apron, it has the cherry seer sucker and green gingham!

Yarni Gras! said...

tooooooooo cute! I love seersucker, I love the texture.......

Mom2fur said...

I actually have that fabric! It is so cute. I'm making some little girl's outfits from it. I love the texture of it, and the cheerful colors!
The apron is just adorable!

Deb said...

cherries are cheery!